A professional image is necessary but you still want to avoid the dreaded corporate gobbledygook. What is gobbledygook? These are jargon terms and phrases that have been over-used and abused, rendering them meaningless (you’ll find them mostly in high-tech and B2B industry). These words are ...
Everyone knows having a lot of content is a good thing, but in the days where search engines are getting smarter and buyers are becoming more selective, quality content is truly king. Quality content is a definite must-have for any website. This includes: Offer unique...
With the rise of inbound marketing, content has become front and center in the minds of marketers. It is what search engines and people are looking for. Content drives visitors to your site and turns prospects into leads. There are four basic questions you...
In 2016, our internet usage is no longer restricted to Internet Explorer on a desktop. Your customer might be searching for your website on Safari on her iPad, or Google Chrome on his cell phone. Moreover, not only are different customers visiting the website through a variety...
- Website Must-Haves #25: Newsletter
- Website Must-Haves #24: Forms
- Website Must-Haves #23: Landing Pages
- Website Must-Haves #22: CTA Positioning
- Website Must-Haves #21: Effective CTAs
- Website Must-Haves #20: Customer Proof
- Website Must-Haves #19: Other Forms of Content
- Website Must-Haves #18: Making Content Social and Shareable
- Website Must-Haves #17: Blogging
- Website Must-Haves #16: Be Clear Not Clever