Blogging is without a doubt one of the most important assets to any inbound marketing strategy and it’s a perfect complement to your website. Here are some reasons why you really need a blog: It creates fresh content and more pages of content, which...
For years, advertising has tricked us into thinking that catchy and creative headlines and phrases work well at capturing our attention. They might have for awhile but not so much anymore. As consumers we are tired of advertising trickery, marketing clichés, and surreptitious methods of persuasion. ...
A professional image is necessary but you still want to avoid the dreaded corporate gobbledygook. What is gobbledygook? These are jargon terms and phrases that have been over-used and abused, rendering them meaningless (you’ll find them mostly in high-tech and B2B industry). These words are ...
Everyone knows having a lot of content is a good thing, but in the days where search engines are getting smarter and buyers are becoming more selective, quality content is truly king. Quality content is a definite must-have for any website. This includes: Offer unique...
- Website Must-Haves #25: Newsletter
- Website Must-Haves #24: Forms
- Website Must-Haves #23: Landing Pages
- Website Must-Haves #22: CTA Positioning
- Website Must-Haves #21: Effective CTAs
- Website Must-Haves #20: Customer Proof
- Website Must-Haves #19: Other Forms of Content
- Website Must-Haves #18: Making Content Social and Shareable
- Website Must-Haves #17: Blogging
- Website Must-Haves #16: Be Clear Not Clever