You should definitely offer a newsletter subscription on your website. Not all Calls To Action need to be big offers. Newsletters or mailing lists are the perfect way to collect email addresses so you can nurture prospects into genuine leads over time. Just make sure it’s...
Now that you have some awesome CTAs you need to drive those links to landing pages. Landing pages, sometimes called a “Lead Capture Page,” are used to convert visitors into leads by completing a transaction or by collecting contact information from them. Landing pages consist of:...
So you have a great Call To Action (or C-T-A), but how will people find it? You want to think about where you will be placing your CTAs. You don’t want to place CTAs everywhere because it will give people too many options...or not the right options...
Once you know what it takes to drive traffic and engage visitors with great content, the next step is to get your visitors to convert to a qualified lead. You don’t want them leaving without providing some information or else you will lose the opportunity to nurture them until they...
- Website Must-Haves #25: Newsletter
- Website Must-Haves #24: Forms
- Website Must-Haves #23: Landing Pages
- Website Must-Haves #22: CTA Positioning
- Website Must-Haves #21: Effective CTAs
- Website Must-Haves #20: Customer Proof
- Website Must-Haves #19: Other Forms of Content
- Website Must-Haves #18: Making Content Social and Shareable
- Website Must-Haves #17: Blogging
- Website Must-Haves #16: Be Clear Not Clever