Over 500,000 businesses are promoting on Pinterest, and there’s no limit to what types of businesses get results. Apps, financial services, vacation destinations, and shopping have experienced success from promoting pins. A “promoted pin” is a pin that businesses pay to have appear on the site more...
Unlocking your Social Media strategy can be a tough job. Whether you are a big company with large muscles or a modest firm with limited resources. Here are some general best practices for everyone to consider. Profiles Completed. It’s crucial that your correct...
Adaptive Marketing refers to the strategizing of marketing efforts by actively tracking and responding to consumers’ behavior. It requires a constant awareness of consumers’ reactions in order to reinforce what is working and tweak what isn’t working. The real power in online marketing. Doing this regularly, and within...
- What is Google’s Project Beacon?
- Happy Fourth of July from Design Angler!
- Twitter’s Targeting Secret
- Apology Ads
- How to Start Marketing on Pinterest
- Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Using a Failing Marketing Campaign to Your Advantage
- Marketing on Snapchat
- SEO questions you should know
- ShadowBanned on Instagram?