SEO is a complicated process to perfect. There are plenty of aspects of SEO that can make this topic a little intimidating and overwhelming to tackle. There are many self proclaimed “SEO experts” but before you trust them, Design Angler suggests asking the following questions.
- What is SEO?
- Short for Search Engine Optimization. In other words, it’s the process of improving the position on the page where your website appears due to someone using a search engine and specific search word or phrase.
- How does SEO work?
- Good SEO can help your business by providing higher levels of exposure to your webpage, creating a better chance your website will be clicked. SEO increases your organic search and that encompasses about 90% of all clicks. Also, less than 10% of people advance to the second page, which is why appearing on the 1st page should be your #1 goal.
- What is Black Hat SEO?
- It’s practicing unethical SEO buildup. This can be described as loading your webpage with all keywords, but when a viewer clicks on your webpage they do not see any of the keywords. This is easily identifiable by Google's algorithm and it will get your site banned or penalized by search engines.
- How do you do SEO?
- There is no easy answer. SEO is a carefully thought-out strategy that begins with the initial creation of a website. SEO depends on many factors such as your domain name, loading time of your webpage, keyword density, placement of keywords, social signals, click through rate, backlinks, mobile friendliness, and more.
- How often should SEO be performed?
- SEO is not a one and done process. The proper cycle of SEO is strategy, site audit, research, on site optimization, building links, measure, and afterward analyze the results and start the cycle all over again.
SEO is a complicated process but with practice you can learn all the tips and tricks on how to increase your organic search. If you are going to pay someone to work on your SEO, before you hire them ask them the questions above to see if they really understand the rules and aspects of SEO. If you are looking for an agency who understand SEO, Design Angler has helped many satisfied customers on their SEO.Our work