Individualism is rather like innocence; there must be something unconscious about it.-Louis Kronenberger It is clear that we are at the age of individualism. We breathe and bleed personalization. From the ability to chose the color of our car to having our phone call us by name. We...
The phone book has long been out the window, but did you know that the Desktop Computer is following close behind? When DAI started up as a Digital Agency in 2010 we already had a sense of where the trends were taking us. Our phones had basic GPS, some service provider ...
Wondering if your social media efforts are really paying off? Posting but not sure you're getting the results you'd hoped for? Here are a few tips to consider as you embark on a new year in the vast world of Facebook. Too Much Text Social media sites used to...
Throughout 2014 it seemed that updates were being made every other week in the world of social media. Here are 5 that stand out to us. The Like-Gates Have Been Opened When businesses held promotions, they used to require participants...
- What is Google’s Project Beacon?
- Happy Fourth of July from Design Angler!
- Twitter’s Targeting Secret
- Apology Ads
- How to Start Marketing on Pinterest
- Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Using a Failing Marketing Campaign to Your Advantage
- Marketing on Snapchat
- SEO questions you should know
- ShadowBanned on Instagram?