Adaptive Marketing refers to the strategizing of marketing efforts by actively tracking and responding to consumers’ behavior. It requires a constant awareness of consumers’ reactions in order to reinforce what is working and tweak what isn’t working. The real power in online marketing. Doing this regularly, and within...
Individualism is rather like innocence; there must be something unconscious about it.-Louis Kronenberger It is clear that we are at the age of individualism. We breathe and bleed personalization. From the ability to chose the color of our car to having our phone call us by name. We...
- What is Google’s Project Beacon?
- Happy Fourth of July from Design Angler!
- Twitter’s Targeting Secret
- Apology Ads
- How to Start Marketing on Pinterest
- Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Using a Failing Marketing Campaign to Your Advantage
- Marketing on Snapchat
- SEO questions you should know
- ShadowBanned on Instagram?