If you own a business, you may have recently received a fairly bland-looking box in the mail from “Project Beacon” and wondered what it was all about? We received one just last week and had the same reaction. I mean, there is a Google logo on the...
Twitter provides the most specific and powerful targeting tactics out of any social media platform. This specific reach makes Twitter an ideal network for small- and medium-sized businesses. In fact, 70% of Twitter users buy from a business they follow because of something they saw on Twitter....
Over 500,000 businesses are promoting on Pinterest, and there’s no limit to what types of businesses get results. Apps, financial services, vacation destinations, and shopping have experienced success from promoting pins. A “promoted pin” is a pin that businesses pay to have appear on the site more...
- What is Google’s Project Beacon?
- Happy Fourth of July from Design Angler!
- Twitter’s Targeting Secret
- Apology Ads
- How to Start Marketing on Pinterest
- Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Using a Failing Marketing Campaign to Your Advantage
- Marketing on Snapchat
- SEO questions you should know
- ShadowBanned on Instagram?